Job title: Maintenance Technician
Reports to: Operations Manager
Location: London Office
Status: Permanent, Part-time (24 hours)
To maintain all equipment and facilities in good working order. Become our next Wizard.
- Respond to maintenance requests for equipment fault, diagnose fault repair and return equipment to operational service. All work to be carried out operating in a safe and efficient manner.
- Fitting new parts as required
- Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they’re accurate
- Performing maintenance of electrical systems
- Report breakdown root cause, equipment faults, and concerns to management
- Suggests improvements to existing equipment to make them more reliable
- Plan / prioritize workload to support daily operation and ensure efficient use of working time Manufacture spare parts as required and keep track of stock levels of spares
- Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm)
- Maintenance of Multimedia / Audio/ Visual types of equipment
- Collaborate with workers and other professionals during renovations
- Deal with emergencies, unplanned problems, and repairs.
- Be flexible for weekend duties and on-call duty as required
- Participate in training personal for basic maintenance tasks
- Practical and technical skills
- Ability in maths, science and IT
- An understanding of engineering drawings and principles
- Must have the ability to work on their own and also be a fully integrated member of a team.
- Can use initiative and have problem-solving skills
- Good timekeeping and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Energetic and upbeat personality
- A proven ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships
To apply for this position, please submit your CV with a cover letter. : )